Handmade 100% New Zealand Cheviot Wool Dryer Balls are an eco-friendly way to soften your clothes.
- All natural and Chemical Free. Safe for every member of your family.
- Save Money, Energy, and Time.
- Never purchase those harmful chemicals filled dryer sheets again.
Each ball last up to 500 dryer loads.
- Two Handmade 100% New Zealand Cheviot Wool Dryer Balls
- One Dram of Essential Oil to add a clean natural scent to your laundry.
- 100% Pure Cotton Premium Reusable Muslin Bag.
Cheviot sheep originated in the Cheviot Hills on the border of England and Scotland. They were referred to as the Border Cheviot and are the foundation stock for the Brecknock and the North Country Cheviots. This hardy breed can withstand harsh environments and are known for being great mothers. Cheviot tweeds are a traditional woven fabric, famous for their crispness and durability, making it a popular suiting material for both men and women.
We recommend using 2 dryer balls for each load of freshly washed clothes. (Optional), and thoroughly shaking out clothing/linen after each dry to remove any wool loose particles.
Using your dropper from your essential oil bottle, drop 4 to 8 drops of essential oil around your ball to help create a naturally fresh scent. Then toss it in your dryer load and start your drying cycle.
Plain or Colorful (prices vary)
Essential oil scent available:
One per purchase
- lavender (uplifting)
- eucalyptus (calming)
- lemon (fresh)
- lavender & bergamot blend (clean)
All of our Dryers Balls are Handmade so that mean there will never be 2 of the exact same.
healthy ingredients with nothing to hide:
No plastics nor added chemicals of any kind, just 100% wool and cotton.
Wool Dryer Balls saves on gas and electricity and reduces waste and chemicals released into the air.
Handmade in America